Kids’ Handmade Clothing
Durable Kids’ Handmade Clothing for an Ethical Fashion Statement
Our range of kids’ handmade clothing is a green alternative to commercially produced garments, offering durable items without compromising on your little one’s style. TAV Pacific provides a range of hand-crafted children’s wear that fosters exploration and promotes self-expression through their bold prints and functional designs.
What You Should Know About Kids’ Handmade Clothes
Our range of hand-painted clothes for kids provide multiple benefits such as breathable fabrics, eco-friendly manufacture, and above all, high-quality garments.
- Handmade clothes are produced in small batches, resulting in one-of-a-kind garments. Smaller consignments contribute to the exclusivity of our brand, as no two pieces are the same.
- We carefully construct every detail of our handmade clothing to ensure a high quality item. The buttonholes, seams and elasticated bands are strong and hard-wearing. Our loose-fitting poplin fabric is durable and soft, for lightweight comfort. Garments are kind to the most sensitive skin, and our clothes will not lose their shape or colour during washes.
- Our clothing is not mass-produced in factories, and we don’t use toxic chemicals, providing an eco-friendly clothing range that is kind to our planet. Our process does not involve industrial machinery during manufacture, which further contributes to our energy-saving methods.
- We create our handmade clothing for longevity, and as such, produce smaller quantities. It leads to less wastage, and lower demand for commercial manufacturers to supply vast amounts of items.
- Buying handmade items supports your local economy. The money generated has a positive impact on the economy, creates jobs, and keeps your local cultural identity alive.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Handmade Children’s Clothes
Let’s dispel a few myths surrounding handmade garments, so you understand what you’re purchasing.
- Several common misconceptions surround handmade clothing, such as, ‘it’s poor quality’. Consumers often think that for a garment to be high-grade, it must be manufactured by a well-known brand or sold in a high-end retail store. Like most things you can buy, handmade clothing can vary in quality. Still, it’s unfair to label all handmade garments as inferior just because it’s not associated with a familiar brand name. We make each item with the utmost precision to ensure superior quality and value for money.
- Many people are under the false impression that you cannot return handmade clothes after the purchase. With us, this is just not true. To abide by the law means accepting returns and offering refunds or store credit where applicable. Our transparent returns policy is available for viewing.
- Contrary to popular belief, handmade garments are not ‘old fashioned’. Our comprehensive range aims to keep up with the latest trends and offers multiple designs and fabrics to suit a diverse taste.
- Handmade clothing is not only for special occasions. We believe every day is a special occasion by offering garments suitable for everyday wear. Our Polynesian clothing for kids is made for children on the move and is comfortable to accommodate their active lifestyle.
- Many people associate handmade clothing with high prices. Hand produced garments have an intricate manufacturing process that involves precise and accurate procedures. This method ensures a quality product that will outlast most factory-made clothes. A handmade item might seem more expensive than their traditional counterpart; however, you will receive a long-lasting garment that will provide your money’s worth.
Why Trust Tav Pacific Regarding Kids’ Hand Painted Clothes
Backed by thirty-two years’ industry experience, we have come to understand the type of clothing that children require for their busy routines. Our kids’ clothing range comprises light and flexible fabrics to accommodate their movements throughout the day and keep them cool during the hot summer months.
For more information on our range, contact us.