Handmade Men's Clothing
Handmade Men's Clothing, Style Inspired by the Pacific
At Tav Pacific, we have designed an exclusive collection of handmade men's clothing, ideal for the temperate climate and idyllic style of island life. Each piece is artfully constructed and artisanal produced on the premise of fusing trans-Pacific design and quality. Driven by a passion and appreciation for the distinctive iconography of vibrant tropical islands, we built an artist’s workshop focused on the individual expression and celebration of these characteristics through tailored clothing design. While our online store offers a range of men's Polynesian lifestyle attire, our inclusive collection extends to an exclusive range of handcrafted ladies’ and children's wear.
What to Expect from Us Regarding Handmade Men's Clothes
Over the years, we have customised and perfected our design methods to create a tailored process which produces quality products. Every aspect of the process has been finely tuned to augment the final garment, be it the creation of a hand-painted men's shirt or a pair of kiddies’ shorts. Our intricate technique includes the custom selection of the best material suited to the garment, the cut and sewing pattern utilised, the treatment of the fabric and lastly the custom print application method.
- All in the detail. It is the combination of all these elements that culminates in the quality clothing collection we offer all our customers, from the ladies jumpsuits to the hand-painted men's clothes. In essence, we believe craftsmanship is about making an exclusive range of lifestyle wear, infused with the authenticity synonymous with the Pacific Ocean islands. As such, we take enormous pride in our custom technique and are extremely particular about what materials we use and how it's all put together.
- Step by step. We take care at every stage of our production process to manage the supply chain while enhancing the artisanal practises that make our clothing unique. Our integrated process begins with the materials we source alongside the envisioned 'island vibe' for the clothing piece. We understand that the fabric's texture must reflect the garment's design purpose. Moreover, how we hand-cut and sew our garments is determined by the flow and structure required for that piece, taking into account the fabric's characteristics. Lastly, we prep each piece for painting by hand and treat it to ensure quality and durability.
- Island-inspired comfort & vibes. We craft our handmade men's singlets, shorts, and shirts range to reflect tropical island life. These lifestyle garments ensure comfort, durability and quality while igniting indulgent island vibes reminiscent of relaxation and vibrant celebrations. Our men's range of fabrics primarily consists of items made from 100 percent cotton, cotton blends and finally 100 percent rayon pieces. Each material offers its own set of benefits integral to the piece’s design purpose, and our commitment to comfortable, easy to wear everyday garments.
- Selection of materials. Our years of knowledge and experience means we know what fabric works best to create a range of men's island-chic lifestyle clothing that requires minimal fuss. We have selected cotton as it is a natural lightweight and absorbent material, ideal for men's singlets and shirts. The cotton blends provide increased durability and wrinkle resistance while still being lightweight, meaning they are the perfect fit for men's shorts and select shirts. In contrast, rayon's natural fibres are characteristic of absorbent, lightweight and soft materials–well-suited to our long sleeve men's shirts.
- Based on tradition. The history of tapa cloth and traditional design is varied and present in a myriad of forms across the numerous islands of the Pacific Ocean. Tapa production across these islands go by various names, although, the tapa creation, preparation and design practise used are similar. It is this artisanal craftsmanship which has influenced our hands-on approach.
- Natural allure. This purposeful process ensures every garment is unique, with each hand-painted piece of clothing carrying over distinctive characteristics as a result of the artisanal technique.
A Short Buyers Guide to Our Collection, Including Our Sought After Hand-painted Men's Clothing Range
Our exclusive range of lifestyle wear is designed to ensure you receive unique garments distinctly crafted, with every detail considered. Our online store offers a combination of men's Polynesian clothes, handcrafted ladies wear and an adorable range of kiddies outfits. Our collection has something for the whole family. Alternatively, you can find the perfect island inspired gift with our line of handmade men's shorts, kiddies button-up shirts and ladies dresses.
- Men's lifestyle range. The Pacific Ocean island’s stylish iconography, patterns and motifs, inspire our select range of men's Polynesian clothing. The men's line consists of casual to semi-formal garments ranging from a New Zealand size small to double XL. Depending on your taste, you can wear these lightweight easy to wear shirts, shorts and singlets as island lifestyle attire ideal for a day at the beach, a vibrant celebration or evening out.
- Women's lifestyle collection. In addition to our selection of handmade men's shirts, shorts and singlets, we offer a beautiful range of women's wear. Our line of ladies’ clothing features kimonos, dresses, tops, pants, jumpsuits and playsuits. This collection of island lifestyle wear consists of vibrant patterns and subtle tones, perfect for any occasion. Furthermore, our inclusive range of clothing is made for real women and comprises New Zealand sizes 6 to 24.
- Kids' wear. We have crafted a trendy island collection of kiddies’ clothes for boys and girls to showcase their island styles. Our range includes shirts, dresses, tops, shorts and skirts featuring bold prints as well as subtle designs. Rest assured knowing we have the perfect island outfit for your little one, no matter the island occasion.
We are committed to capturing the spirit of Pacific Island design through the visual art of clothing creation. Launched in 1987, our Cook Island workshop has been in operation for over 33 years. During this time, we have honed our craft and customised our technique to ensure you receive the best quality Pacific inspired lifestyle wear.
Take a look at what sets us apart and browse our selection of handmade men's, ladies and kiddies clothing or for more information, contact us today.